Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management is the leading portfolio management software solution, providing unmatched flexibility and infrastructure for enterprise portfolio management. With its unique functionality, real-world enterprise scalability, and unlimited configurability, Primavera Portfolio Management is ideal for managing just about any type of portfolio from ideation through execution. Powerful security features and a clean user interface make it the perfect solution for collaboration among all stakeholders in the organization.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member's needs, responsibilities, and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of c omplexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.
Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management enables project-driven organizations to achieve a competitive advantage through Enterprise PPM (Project Portfolio Management). With Primavera, organizations will be able to better execute amid economic uncertainty, respond quickly to unexpected changes, and create value for their organizations and stakeholders – all through effective optimization and management of projects, programs, portfolios and people. With Primavera :
- Management has the confidence that they will meet their strategic commitments because they can easily assess and prioritize initiatives to create and deliver a resource-optimized, risk-adjusted portfolio. What’s more, they can be assured that all projects and programs (and the people and resources assigned to them) are aligned with enterprise objectives.
- Project managers have the tools they need to proactively manage projects, as well as manage the time, resources, skills and budgets necessary to accomplish the work. They can easily resolve issues and mitigate risks, evaluate alternatives to find better, faster, cheaper ways to deliver projects and programs, and capture and establish standards critical to repeatable project success.
- Global teams can work collaboratively to successfully deliver all of the projects – large and small – with the highest quality results. Primavera ensures those charged with doing the work have access to role-appropriate product capabilities and project information to successfully do their jobs. Teams remain fully accountable for achieving milestones. Primavera facilitates effective collaboration to enable feedback with project managers, resource managers, and executives.
In short, Primavera enables enterprise agility, team productivity, portfolio predictability and overall project management and delivery efficiency.
- Select the right strategic mix of projects
- Plan, schedule, and control large-scale programs as well as individual projects
- Balance resource capacity
- Allocate best resources and track progress
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan
- Unlimited hierarchical coding structures for categorizing and grouping of activities, projects and programs
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Get timely, accurate data for optimum decision-making
- Access information any time, anywhere
- Respond in real time to changing conditions
- Foster team collaboration
- Integrate with ERP financial management systems, as well as other systems in the enterprise