AutoCAD MEP 2017
MEP drafting and documentation tools
AutoCAD® MEP software automates drafting and documentation tasks to help mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) designers and drafters create more accurate construction documentation.
AutoCAD 360 Pro
Get essential tools for on-the-go CAD work. AutoCAD 360 Pro is the official AutoCAD mobile app that lets you take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go.
- Create, edit, mark up, annotate, and measure CAD drawings on your mobile device.
- View and work with the latest plans on job sites or client visits.
- Use advanced layer management.
- Connect to external cloud storage services like Google Drive and Box.
- Work offline and sync changes later.
MEP software for designers and drafters
AutoCAD® MEP software helps you draft, design, and document building systems. Create more accurate designs and increase productivity within a familiar AutoCAD-based environment.
AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture support
Work on flat 2D AutoCAD floor plans or AutoCAD Architecture geometric model architectural floor plans with AutoCAD MEP software.
Use referenced architectural floor plans to design, tag, annotate, and create construction documentation of MEP system design.
Automatic space and zone calculation
- Assign engineering spaces from existing 2D architectural floor plans or AutoCAD Architecture geometric designs.
- Calculate room measurements automatically, including square footage, meters, and volumes per area.
- Use space and zone information when exporting to gbXML for import into Green Building Studio web-based energy analysis service or third-party analysis programs.